{New in}: classy watch

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

 WATCH: PAUL VICE ROSENBORG WHITE

Hi loves!
I decided to add a new category to my blog such as {New in}
I'll be sharing some of my new items that I'm currently loving and wearing:)
Today I'm talking about my new watch from PaulVice.
It's classy, minimal, elegant, suitable for any outfit and any occasion. I'm wearing it a lot lately:) so does my husband. It turned out to be a couple watch. As I got 40 mm case size watch looks good both on woman's and man's hand. 
Besides, I have an additional brown strap for more color options:)
You will see me wearing it a lot in upcoming outfits!

Hope you all are having a good Wednesday:)
What are you loving currently?:)

xx Jane

Click the READ MORE for more pics!

19 comments

  1. Awesome watch

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous watch! Very simple yet so stylish at the same time x

    Toni x
    clarkecouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a lovely watch and I love all of the pictures! Just subscribed to your blog via email, can't wait to get the notifications about your new posts :D

    Hope you're having an amazing day!
    xxx
    Camilla
    http://avenuecamilla.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Camilla! You are the sweetest xx
      have a good day too!

      Delete
  4. Such a lovely watch!
    Love Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous watch! So simple and elegant!
    xx

    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´d love to have that coffee right now... The watch looks very elegant, too,

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  7. That watch is gorgeous! And your pictures are as lovely as ever <3

    Syd
    The Style Roll

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the watch and your photos featuring the watch are just perfect. you have an eye for presentation sweetie! :)
    love, liz
    www.stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Classic watch!

    http://www.theavantguardian.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It really looks classic, vintage and timeless! Cool! X

    ReplyDelete