Outfit: Red dress and chunky knits

Monday, March 30, 2015

I'm wearing:
DRESS: StFrock // SHADES: ZeroUV // SNEAKERS: Forever21 // COAT: DoingChic by me // WATCH: Cluse watches

It was an amazing sunny day, perfect for red dress and bright flowers, lots of smiles and positive vibes!:)
I'm wearing cute Splendour red dress by StFrock, super bright and light weight. I dont normally wear that bright colors but why not to try something new?
Not to get cold I'm pairing this dress with a chunky grey cardigan that I've knitted myself! I'm really in love with it and will be wearing it a lot. It's so cool to bundle yourself up in cozy knits...i'm sure you know:)
PS if you want something like that let me know;-) I can knit such a coat for you as well:)
Big glasses with clear lens are cool if you want to get a lil nerdy look!

xx Jane

Click the READ MORE for more pics!
I'm wearing:
DRESS: StFrock // SHADES: ZeroUV // SNEAKERS: Forever21 // COAT: DoingChic by me // WATCH: Cluse watches

23 comments

  1. Adorable look! Love that dress

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chunky cardigan and that dress! You look beautiful :)

    Syd
    The Style Roll

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mother knitted me something similar last Christmas, and I love it to pieces (literally).

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm in love with knitting and knitted things! xx

      Delete
  4. love that oversized cardigan! ♥

    you did that yourself? very impressive :)

    xoxo
    Ina
    ina-nuvo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ina, thanks a lot! Yes I knitted it myself:) xx

      Delete
  5. Love the simplicity of this look Jane!! You look gorgeous girl! That cardigan looks so cozy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE the bright color on you! you look gorgeous sweetie! :)
    love, liz
    www.stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Liz! I'm really afraid to wear red :)

      Delete
  7. Super cute, Jane! You look so cozy, and cute as a button!
    xx Sushmitha
    www.missminusized.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look super adorable Jane, the red dress really helps lighten up the mood and seeing you in this outfit brings a smile to my face :) Enjoy your day babe! xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your cardigan with that red dress!
    Love Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynda, thank you! much appreciated as I've knitted it myself! xx

      Delete
  10. So pretty, Jane!! Love your glasses too! Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lacey! nerdy Jane haha xx

      Delete
  11. L O V E YOUR BLOG. SO CUTE!

    MUCHLOVEM.COM

    ReplyDelete