{Nails} red and sparkling silver

Friday, April 3, 2015


So much love for this color combination! Red, blue, grey and sparkling silver!:)
This mani is inspired by my knitted cardigan and jeans - things that I'm wearing almost every single day! 
Red nails are my fav ones. If I don't know what mani I want, I take red nail polish!)
I don't have silver sparkling nail polish so I took simple glitter and transparent nail polish. And here we go:)

xx Jane  

PS Happy Easter to all! All my best wishes:)


Click the READ MORE for more pics!

GLASSES: FREYRS Eyewear

11 comments

  1. Looks great! Nice blog you have!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get over your nails. The color combination is perfect.

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the glitter with the red, perfect combo.

    || D I A N A ||
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide which one I like more- the fun nail polish or the super cute glasses! :) Great post sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a perfect kind of red! And I love your nails! I still bite mine. It's such a bad habit..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour of red you used and how you made a nail sparkly!!

    Hope you're having a lovely easter weekend :)
    xxx
    Camilla
    http://avenuecamilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that combo, looks so cute!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh, das schaut absolut klasse aus!! muss ich mir merken

    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colour combo!

    www.buzztosophia.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. you always have the prettiest nails! the red is perfect on you. :)
    love, liz
    www.stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete