{Outfit} Polka dots dress

Monday, April 6, 2015


I'm wearing:
DRESS: MANGO // SHADES: ZeroUV // SNEAKERS: Forever21 // COAT: DoingChic // STUD EARRINGS: CuteBirdie // WATCH:Daniel Wellington

Hi loves! Hope you had an amazing weekend :)

Do you remeber my black and white polka dots nails? That mani was actually inspired by this Mango dress that is my absolute love:)
This lovely dress was a gift from my hubby:) Thank you, sweetie!

I usually prefer shopping online as I hate all those crowded malls... but once I saw this dress I had to try it on! And yes now we are together:) this dress is for sure one of my basics!
Mango has it in white with black dots! But they didn't have it in my size, so I didn't have to make a choice:)
As it's still chilly outside I'm wearing my chunky knitted coat and I also added bright shades from ZeroUV !

How would you pair such a dress?:)

xx Jane

Click the READ MORE for more pics!

I'm wearing:
DRESS: MANGO // SHADES: ZeroUV // SNEAKERS: Forever21 // COAT: DoingChic // STUD EARRINGS: CuteBirdie // WATCH:Daniel Wellington

13 comments

  1. Beautiful pictures!! Love the outfit. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! Love the print of your dress dear!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! Im such a fan of pretty little polka dots!

    Xoxo,

    Luisa
    www.peachestopearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing style, love your dress and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the oversized sweater!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. the mango dress looks amazing on you and the accessories are spot on, sweetie! i love how you make everything look so darn effortless!
    love, liz
    www.stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! Love the outfit! Great post! :)

    April of: https://beybiapril.wordpress.com
    IG: @beybiapril

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you styled the dress, and love the whole atmosphere of your photos, great job!! X Yessie

    http://www.yessieb.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are an absolute doll! I love how you've teamed that soft cardigan with a vivid, energetic polka dot print. Very effortlessly cool babe!

    Love,
    The Blonde Silhouette xx
    w) www.theblondesilhouette.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving that dress on you babe!! Gorgeous as always! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Mango dress!! I absolutely love polka-dots! I think I would pair this dress with a leather jacket and some black booties! :)
    xx Cara
    www.mylifeandmywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute dress! I love XXL Cardigans, great look and I would style it the way you did but with some heels cause I'm not a sneaker type ;)
    Love Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so cozy and cute! I'm a polka dot fan too, and your dress is perfect!
    xx Sushmitha
    www.missminussized.com

    ReplyDelete