Chunky knit cardigan

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Happy Tuesday to all:)

It's raining outside, I'm drinking hot tea and sharing new outfit post with you. Sounds so romantic...

The chunky cardigan that I knitted myself is my current crush. I'm going to knit another one! And if you want me to knit something like that for you let me know;-)
I found perfect yarn for this type of cardigans. May be it's even more like coat, not sure. But the only thing I know is that I'm gonna rock these cardigans/coats in spring for sure. They are oversized, chunky and so cozy, you will look so effortlessly chic wearing something like that! So I suggest you to look for such huge cardigans or email me haha

As chunky cardigan catches all attention I'm wearing simple boyfriends, tshirt, white sneakers and cute beanie with pompon. What can be more cute than pompons? Oh I know - kittens:)

Have a great day!



I'm wearing:
JEANS: Aeropostale sold out (similar)
SHOES: Forever21
RINGS: Forever21
BAG: Forever21
BEANIE: Hand Knitted Doing chic
TSHIRT: Bartman Forever21 sold out
xx Jane

photos by my friend Alesya

10 comments

  1. Cute sweater and adorable hat

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet of you Mel!
      Especially as I've knitted both myself:)

      Delete
  2. Love, love, love! Nice pics too! Please follow me on Blogloving.
    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/meggielittlewonders-11027793

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cardigan looks so cozy and beautiful. Lovely outfit <3

    Liebe Grüße
    Luise von www.just-myself.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane!!
    Love the cardigan! So talented!:)
    sweet look and pictures.
    Have a great day!
    Love,
    Sofia & Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this bag ! And the pictures are just stunning ! :)
    http://cindysabolcecblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete