Beatles and mirrored shades

Tuesday, March 3, 2015


I'm wearing:
SHADES: ZeroUV // SWEATER: Forever21 sold out (similar) // SNEAKERS: Forever21 // BAG: The Cambridge Satchel Company // WATCH: Daniel Wellington

Happy Spring LOVES! It's finally here! Woo-Hoo!
 
I love my awesome Beatles sweatshirt, so glad that I was able to get my hands on it last fall. I'm pairing it with oversized pants and white sneakers. To add more awesomeness to this outfit I'm wearing my mirrored shades - so eye-catching;-)
 

Instagram

Style diary by Jane Khodos

Click the READ MORE for more pics!


4 comments

  1. Very casual look, love your sunglasses <3
    Love Lynda
    http://fashion-petite.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following you on instagram for a while and I'm so glad to finally be following you here on your blog. Love this outfit!! :)

    Syd
    The Style Roll

    ReplyDelete