Nails: leopard accent

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Hi girls:)

Leopard print is something that I'm always skeptical about. I don't have anything with leopard print...well except for nails at the moment. When styling it you have to be very careful if you don't want to look like crazy cat in the city. The only thing that I'd love to have is leopard slip-ons.
Same with nails. I dont think that all 10 leopard nails look good, but leopard accent - yes please!

I'm using black nail polish and leopard nails stickers, very useful thing when you don't want to paint nails yourself :-)
If you don't want to miss my posts,Style diary by Jane Khodos

Come and say hi on Instagram    Instagram

Click the READ MORE for more pics!

Hope to see you soon!
xx Jane

1 comment

  1. Love the nails

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete