Plaid Coat

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I don't know why but lately I can't stop loving plaid print. I'm still looking for the huge plaid scarf of very good quality, I need it in my life:) If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

I'm wearing my new plaid coat, it's so comfy and chic! I got it in M size as I wanted it to be a lil oversized, so that I can easily layer it with sweaters, for example, to keep myself warm. Besides, oversized coats look great!
As you may noticed this year I'm starting with basic colors and wardrobe staples. So I'm currently in love with white, denim, navy blue, grey and pastels! Hope you like this change as well!

ps I won this cute scarf in the giveaway haha first time ever!)
pps ok once you will see the links to all items that I'm wearing you will understand that I'm 90% Forever21 addicted:) and I wasn't paid to say this haha


I'm wearing:
COAT: Forever21
JEANS: Aeropostale sold out (similar)
SHOES: Forever21
RINGS: Forever21
BAG: Forever21
WATCH: Daniel Wellington Classic Trinity Lady
SCARF: SharfShapka
xx Jane

photos bymy friend Alesya

5 comments