Feminine plus something edgy

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Hi, loves!
Fimally rocking my new dress that I've bought at Forever21, I thiought it would be a lighter, but anyway I'm obsessed with this bold prined dress! It's amazing! If you shop online at forever21 suggest you reading feedbacks of other people, that's very helpful:)

Click SEE MORE button for more words and photos!



Feminine and edgy always works perfectly together, just try!
I've paired this dress with strappy sandals, statement necklace (tell me if you like my necklaces) and satchel:)

Hope you are ready for the next week. Atm I've tons of thoughts and ideas on my mind and I definitely need a day between Saturday and Sunday to organize my life and upcoming projects that I'm going to share with you soon!



Outfit Credit:
Forever21 dress here
Sandals - Michael Kors sold out (similar here)
Cambridge satchel Black Classic 11" here 
Shades - Forever21 here 
Necklace BY ME:))))

Hit me up om my social medias!

10 comments

  1. Awesome dress, love that print. Nice blog!

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! I really want the dress x I nominated you for the Liebster award <3

    Justyaz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I nominated you for the Liebster Award :D http://danyszelsky.blogspot.mx/2014/08/liebster-award.html
    x,
    Dany | Dany Szelsky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane, I have also nominated you for the Liebster award. Well done, haha three in a row :)
    check out my blog to participate, goodluck hun
    Susan | classysusie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog ! So I nominated you for a liebster award!
    Check it out: http://trendysabel.blogspot.nl/2014/08/thanks-for-nominating-me-for-liebster.html

    XOXO
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes... one more time i have to admit this dress is amazing! as a dress and as the skirt :P

    BLOGDROBE

    ReplyDelete