Casual day in the city

Friday, August 15, 2014

Another day in the city. Comfy jeans, lacy tshirt and messy hair. As for accerrories pink lacy shades and bracelets and a cat pendant that my mom gifted me, cos yeah I love cats:)))) What can be better? of course, this outfit needs double latte) Today I accidently noticed that it's already 15th of August. Summer is almost over, but it's so hot outside. All I want is to chill somewhere on the Greek beach:) dreams dreams. Seems to be that this summer I'll spend without vacation again:( Hope you are enjoying your summer, guys! And if you has something undone of your summer plans, hurry up! You still have time! I have tons of things to do actually:)


No matter what stay happy and don't be afraid to be a lil bit weird:-)
 Outfit credit
Aeropostale jeans similar
Aeropostale tshirt
forever21 bag here
Aeropostale shades similar
bracelets - mine

Don't forget to hit me up on my social medias, love talking with you:)

6 comments

  1. Great outfit! I love the top with the lace (?) flower pattern :)
    x,
    Dany | Dany Szelsky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dany, thank you so much! I love the lacy detailing as well:)

      Delete
  2. cute outfit, I love the cut of your jeans. I can't believe its mid August already! I dont know where this summer has gone. would really love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! So true! I was kind of shocked when I realized that it's almost fall! and it's raining right now(
      but no worries cozy knits season is almost here:)

      Delete
  3. i love this look! so simple but so good

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some RayBans and a beauty goodie bag worth £300 on my blog! click here!

    ReplyDelete