Leather, lace and floral print

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hey, guys! I hope your working week started very good, you are full of energy and motivation to do your best in life, work, sport, workouts, well in every single apect of your life:) Am I right?

Can you imagine that today was the last day of June? Summer, slow down, please!

Today I decided to add some edgy chic to my girly outfit. I love pairing lace and leather. White delicate and feminine lace and black leather jacket kinda tell the world that you are a woman and you control the situation! 8-) High-waisted floral mini skirt goes perfect with both lace top and leather jacket, isn't it?:) don't forget about accessories, mine are heart studs and my fav satchel.

If you want to feel yourself confident in every life situation, the number one tip that works for me is dressing up that way you want, the way you feel yourself at a stated period of time.You may think it's stupid, but once you do that, you will understand my words.
Have an amazing week!


Outfit credit: Leather jacket - Forever21 (alike here)
  Lace back top - Aeropostale
Cambridge Satchel Classic 11"
Vintage high-waisted floral mini skirt (alike here and here)
Simple Flats
Heart studs - CuteBirdie

Post a Comment