Those bright shoes

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Today I want to share with you an outfit we shot in Lviv, when we were on vacation there.
We spent the whole day outside, the weather was perfect and so was the city... Those streets are so inspiring and gorgeous and cute, you can easily find location for a photoshoot, that's one of the many other reason why I'd love to move there haha.

I'm wearing a Bartman t-shirt that I've bought at Forever21 and seriously it's S size, and it's huge, but i love it anyways, grey jeans, leather jacket and super bright mustard yellow shoes, cause why not!
I really love to spice up a basic outfit with a bright detail and everyone will notice you! So it's my styling tip for you, build an outfit using your basics and add something bright like a watch, a purse, a beanie...It will definitely work, trust me!





Outfit credit: 
  BartMan tshirt- forever21 sold out// jeans - Aeropostale //leather jeacket - forever21 // bright shoes - similar here and here // bag - forever21
Say hi on my social media:

2 comments

  1. The place is so nice. Where is Lviv located by the way? Also, I like your shoes and leather jacket. So dope! Anyway dear, was wondering if you wanna follow each other? Just let me know if you followed me via GFC, Bloglovin or Facebook and I would gladly return the favor. Hope to keep in touch! ♥

    http://www.shaynebirao.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the splash of colour and your leather jacket
    www.amodernmommysworld.com

    ReplyDelete