Tribal print

Monday, August 25, 2014

One thing that I love the most about my fashion journey is finding/meeting small/new brands who make really high-quality items. I love brands with heart and soul created by truly passionate people. I hope you know what I mean. I associate them with myself, as I also make accessories by my hands, I have lots of plans and ideas and I perfectly know how hard it's for small business to stand against "the rest of the world"


One of my fav prints is tribal. You can simply look at my CuteBirdie earrings and make sure I'm right :-)
So today I'm happy to show you my new tshirt with tribal print from absolutely amazing brand called SUNDRiED. You can read about them HERE
The high-quality tshirt is made of cotton and I want to hug myself in it lol

As you can see I've paired the tshirt with jeans and sneakers and added a scarf :) Perfect!)


   

Outfit credit:
Tshirt - SUNDRiED here
Aeropostale Jeans
DC shoes sneakers
Cambridge Satchel Bag

Get in tough at my social medias:)

4 comments

  1. I love this sporty look!!!
    ciao :)
    Chiara ~ CHIAWEB.it
    ~ Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi style twin Jane.....you look awesome in your cute Sundried tee! Love how you wore it as a transitional piece with the scarf!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete