Mixing prints

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Mixing prints (patterns) is really challenging but worth trying thing to be honest. Don't be afraid to experiment, as you know it's better to do something instead of thinking and rethinking your idea.
Actually during the past month I've really changed inside and decided to follow my dreams not just dream about them. If I can do it, so can you:)

My fav prints ever are polka dots, stripes, plaid, florals...I'm not into leopard prind actually, but I'm in love with shoes-slippers with this print, so everything is possible and may be I'll go for it and purchase a pair for myself)

SO for today's outfit I've paired black and white striped crop top and navy blue and white polka dots skirt (my mom sewed it for me, thank you again, my dear btw). And to finish up this look I wear my fav accessories: black Cambridge satchel and Michael Kors sandals (yes, I think that shoes are accessories just like bags) and heart studs from CuteBirdie.

I'd like to ask you what do you think about mixing prints and what prints are your favorite?:)

 


Outfit credit:
Polka dots skirt - alike here
Crop top - Forever21 here
Satchel - Cambridge Satchel Company Classic 11" here
Sandals - Michael Kors here
Heart Studs - CuteBirdie

My Social Medias:

Post a Comment