Dowtown Coffee

Friday, July 11, 2014

I love evening city. Those sparkling shops.... lights from every where easily turn anycasual evening walk into romantic date! Aren't they?:)

Basicly all I need in the evenings is my hubby (he is a person behind the camera), coffee and cozy clothes. Sneakers are my absolute love. I believe that white sneakers are a must-have basic piece in any wardrode. I'm still looking for my perfect white sneakers actually!) Grey jeggings, crop top and oversized sweatshirt (if the evening is cold).

I have no words how relaxing such a walk can be:) Enjoy your life, every single moment is priceless:)

 PS. I'm rocking my super new bird stud earrings. They will be avaliable very soon. so don't forget to check out CuteBirdie shop.



Outfit Credit:
Grey jeggings - Aeropostale here
Sweatshirt Forever21 sold out alike here and here
89 crop top -  Forever21 here
Cream bag - Forever21 here
Shoes - DCshoes

3 comments

  1. Добрый день, вы из Запорожья?)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Узнала по знакомые местам города).

    ReplyDelete