Blue and tangerine

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Looking at my profile on Lookbook I've noticed that somehow my closet is full of white, grey, blue and black clothes...That had to be changed for sure. Do you have something like that? or you have different colors in your wardrobe?
I'm waiting for so beautiful dress from Forever21...it's already in Ukraine, so in couple of days I will get it hopefully. And, what's even more exciting they have already posted  autumn collection of clothes and accessories in mustard, oxblood, teal and pastels (blue and pink)... New season, new colors, new weather - awww inspiration is in the air.

Today's outfit is blue again lol but the background is tangerine and it's perfect mix of colors yumms

Hype me on Lookbook and Fan if you like my style xx



The necklace that I'm wearing is actually a prototype to necklace collection I'm currently working on. Just a sneeak peek:)
Let me know if you like this statement necklace;-)

Outfit credit:
Sandals - Michael Kors here
Destroyed jeans - Aeropostale here
Stripped blouse - Forever21 (similar here)
Best necklace ever - so proud of myself :-P
Clutch similar here

Hit me on my social medias and have a good day!xx

3 comments

  1. Love the blog and look! I've nominated you for a Leibster Award, Here: http://kiripaul.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/ive-been-nominated-liebster-award.html
    Kiri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first Visite, love your blog and looks.
    Ur so talented LOVE you necklace <3
    Sam xoxo
    http://www.windmilloffashion.com/
    http://instagram.com/samira_russo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam,hi! nice to meet you! Thank you so much for your warm words:)
      Hope to see you back:) xx

      Delete