.first.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I've been trying to write these very first words on my blog for a while...It's the hardest part :) Anyway, I'm Jane and this blog is a reflection of my personality, my style diary. I'm gonna share with you my outfits, things that I love, some fashion diys and just inspiring pictures :)

The very first outfit ever posted on my blog will be simple yet interesting due to the statement neckace (which I actually made myself)
Denim and grey - what can be better for a long evening walk under the rays of sunset?


Outfit credit:
Crop sweatshirt - AEROPOSTALE (sold out, other here)
Destroyed jeans - AEROPOSTALE
Satchel Classic 11" - The Cambridge Satchel Company
Sneakers - DC shoes
Necklace - I designed and made it:)

6 comments

  1. Jane, happy that you've made the first step to your dreams and new part of your life! Wish you many admirers and followers of your blog. (Is it the very first comment? :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for warm words of support! Yes, actually, you are the first:)))

      Delete
  2. Отличный лук! поздравляю с началом блогеведения :)))

    xoxo Iren
    www.liakw.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо огромное! I'm so excited:))))

      Delete
  3. Очень красивое ожерелье! Ты большая умничка, что следуешь своим мечтам! Желаю тебе удачи и вдохновения! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Анечка!
      Сейчас, кстати, работаю над новыми ожерельями!) И я супер-рада, что наконец-то решилась но то, о чем так долго думала:)

      Delete